||Pick up in store only
Precaliber 24 8-Speed is a classic kids' bike with great style, performance, and durability. It has the simplicity of an 8-speed drivetrain and intuitive twist shift that makes it easy for kids to ride varied terrain. Plus, the strong yet lightweight aluminum frame stands up to even the roughest riders. For kids ages 8-12, between 51-59˝ tall.
Your kid loves to explore, and you want them to have a quality ride for all their road, path, or trail adventures. They're ready to upgrade from a singlespeed for a little extra help on hills and longer rides, but they don't need a ton of gears just yet.
A strong, lightweight aluminum frame that will stand up to whatever your youngster dishes out, with simple and reliable Shimano 8-speed shifting that makes it easy to climb hills. Plus, it has a kickstand, and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated taillight mount.
Whether your kids are riding to school, racing around the neighborhood with friends, or tagging along on family rides, Precaliber 24 8-speed features the quality parts they need to ride with confidence and stay in control.
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it—Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
||Alpha Silver aluminum, rack and kickstand mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135x5mm QR
||Steel, 24'', threadless 1-1/8'' steerer
||Shimano Tourney RS45, 8 speet twist
||Shimano Tourney TX80
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 152mm length
||Square taper, 68mm, sealed cartridge
||SunRace MFM56l, 13-34, 8 speed
||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
||Kids' padded, integrated seatpost, with handle
||Kids' steel, 25.4mm clamp, 40mm rise, 560mm width
||Kids' grip, 125mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 15 degree rise, 60mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||11.16 kg / 24.60 lbs
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 175 pounds (80 kg).