||Pick up in store only
The Electra Townie® Go! 8D EQ with a Bosch Active System motor and Flat Foot Technology® frame geometry make this e-bike the perfect blend of comfort, control and fun. With up to a 70 mile range, you can go to work, go to the store, go wherever you want without breaking a sweat. This pedal-assist e-bike is easy to use and a blast to ride. Just get on and Go!
You want the power and fun of an e-bike along with the comfort of a Townie featuring Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®. The Townie Go! 8D EQ is a solid choice for those who want to go farther, faster and funner on this easy-to-use ride.
The Townie Go! 8D EQ features a quiet Bosch Active Line Gen 3 250W motor with a top assisted speed of 20 mph, and is complete with the Purion display. An 8-speed derailleur provides a nice range of gears while the mechanical front and rear disc brakes, and balloon tires allow for a smooth ride. Color-matched fenders keep you clean in all weather conditions while front and rear lights keep you safe.
The Townie Go! 8D EQ is the perfect ride to get you around town in style. Run errands. Commute to work. Go to the store. With four modes of support from Eco to Turbo, there’s no wrong way to ride this pedal-assist e-bike.
- The best-selling Townie paired with the legendary performance of Bosch motors delivers more smiles per mile.
- Ready? Set. Go! The PowerPack 400 battery and 2 AMP charger allows for quick and easy charging.
- Bosch's Active Line motor is super quiet and provides the perfect amount of assistance.
- 26" balloon tires provide an amazing, cushy ride.
- Color-matched fenders keep you clean while front and rear LED lighting keep you safe.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange disc 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc 36h
- Anodized alloy 26"×36h
- 26×2.35" balloon
- Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX 8-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, Bosch type, 38t FSA chainring
- Sram PG-820 11-32 8 speed
- KMC X8.99 nickel plated
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front: 180mm, rear: 160mm
- Bosch PowerPack 400, includes 2 AMP charger
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Reflective battery decal, ring lock mounts, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 22.5 kg / 49.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, materials, and pricing.