||Pick up in store only
The Electra Townie® 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S. for a reason. It's stylish, simple, fun and the perfect recreational bike. Our patented Flat Foot Technology® frame provides an upright seating position that lets you see the world better and plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want, setting the standard in comfort and control.
You're looking for a fun, quality bike that is both comfortable and stylish. Or maybe it's your first time riding since being a kid. Or you just want to get outside on two wheels more. With our patented Flat Foot Technology®, you’ll experience the comfort and control of our unique frame geometry in great colors to choose from.
Shimano Revo twist shifter provides a smooth transition through 7 gears, allowing you to climb hills with ease. Linear-pull brakes control deceleration for easy stopping and Bontrager 26" tires roll smooth for a cushy ride. Internal cable routing, water bottle mounts and platform pedals round out the ride.
The Townie® 7D continues to be the best-selling bike in the U.S. for a reason. Once you ride a Townie everything else is just a bike. It provides the utmost in comfort, style and quality. Take a test ride and feel the Electra difference. With a variety of bold colors to choose from and features that will help you go the distance, the Townie Collection offers something for everyone.
- Bontrager 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
- Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low flange 32h w/QR
- Rear hub
- Alloy low flange 32h w/QR
- Painted or anodized double-wall alloy 26"×32h w/machined sidewalls (select models)
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 26x2.00" w/reflective stripe
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm w/steel 44t chainring w/double chainguards
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge 68mm/118mm
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy 27.2x400mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra hand-stitched
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated
- Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
- Internal cable routing, painted chainguard, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 14.97 kg / 33 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, materials, and pricing.